The design of our stethoscope has been inspired in the pinard which was the first stethoscope ever used.
Components of Design: Materials of Design:
- PLA Ultimaker Filament
- PLA RS Filament
- PVC/Rubber/Silicone Tubes
- Diaphragm brim thickness: 0.3mm
- Custom support improves finish
- 1 Headset
- 1 Stem
- 1 Diaphragm
- 2 Eartips
- 3 Tubes
The design of the stethoscope is a single-print configuration. All our devices can be printed in high quality (HQ) or custom profile (CP).
The following table contains all the information related to the cost of the manufacturing of the stethoscope.
The energy E in kilowatt-hours (kWh) is obtained from the power P in watts (W), times the time period t in hours (hr) divided by 1000:
E(kWh) = P(W) x t(hr) / 1000
How to use it
- Position the diaphragm of the stethoscope over the chest of the patient
- Place the eartips of the device in both ears
- Listen and move the diaphragm to obtain a clear sound of the lungs, the heart or the abdomen